Visualization & Mindset Worksheets
- IDENTIFYING YOUR DESIRE / MINDMAP – Sounds easy, right? But, most people are not very good at knowing what they do want, however, they are very good at identifying what they don’t want. Our worksheets/exercises encourage you to open up, dream and be playful with your visions As you do this, write whatever comes to your mind. Allow only good thoughts and feelings to flow.
- VISION DESIGN – We attract into our lives what we give our attention, energy and focus to. At this stage, you intentionally visualize how you would like things to be. Afterward, you allow yourself to feel the feeling of that belief being fulfilled. You want to have unwavering faith that what you desire is coming to YOU… This step will teach you how to do just that, simply by learning how to choose your words.
- ALLOW IT: WORDS MATTER – You can achieve success like this in anything to which you apply these principals. Every day, continue to receive and FEEL the positive energy and emotions flow through, so you can live in a state of constant allowing and receiving for your highest good. A state of continual success.
Accountability & Accomplishment Tracking
- WEEKLY RECAP– a guided reflection of your accomplishments, prospecting and other areas that you want to improve.
- MONTHLY OUTLOOK – this is the big sister to the weekly recap, geared towards helping you plan out your month. Oh – and we have also included a monthly challenge. Your business will grow quickly when you get out of your comfort zone.
- ANNUAL RECAP – this is the year-end review and the prerequisite for planning for 2019.
- MONDAY – SUNDAY appointment calendar broken down into four blocks.
- DAILY PRIORITIES – The 1-2-3! – Every single night before you lay your pretty little head on your pillow and dream about that yacht life, write down tomorrow’s top 3 priorities. Knowing what you have to do tomorrow before you go to bed prepares you mentally for the next day. It’s more psychological than you know. Take a look at your appointments for the day and know what must get done to make tomorrow a success.
- Attitude of Gratitude – It sounds cliche – but it works. When you make gratitude a habit you will change your life. Use this space to express ways you are grateful both this week, write what you intend to be grateful for next week. Gratitude attracts abundance.
- Focus on Self Care – Make self-care a habit, it is so easy to let our lives spin as we juggle the daily duties of work or school or kids or partners or furr babies or all of the above – make sure you take time to refill your own cup.
- Eliminate Limiting Beliefs – Limiting beliefs stop you from achieving your full potential. As such, you should understand how you can remove these negative views so you can propel yourself to higher levels of success.
- Intentions Journaling – Intentions Journaling is the practice of writing the script for your life – you write a journal/diary entry *as if* your goals or dreams have already manifested in your life Weekly Worksheets: Eliminate Limiting Beliefs Start doing this Every. Single. Week. It is far to easy to let those negative thoughts stay with us and monopolize our thought patterns. Identify, release, and reframe these beliefs.